The Office for Research is responsible for managing the review and approval routing for all contracts for University Research Institutes & Centers (URIC). URICs are NEVER allowed to enter into any contractual agreements on their own.
- Visit the Office for Research Financial Administration for more information
- Office of General Counsel’s Contract Review and Approval Process
- Northwestern Auxiliary Services – incl. travel services & Travel Policy and Procedures, dining discounts & Northwestern Entertainment Guidelines, and hotel services
- Northwestern University Events Rider – required for all events booked at venues that do not have a Master Agreement with NU that includes requisite Terms & Conditions
- Northwestern University Planning Entertainment & Courtesy information – incl. Travel, Entertainment & Courtesy Policy
- Northwestern University Alcohol and Catered Events Rider – required for all events for graduate and professional students where alcohol will be served. Policy Regarding Alcohol at Off Campus Events for Graduate and Professional Students.