The Office for Research is responsible for managing the review and approval routing for all contracts for University Research Institutes and Centers (URIC). URICs are NEVER allowed to enter into any contractual agreements on their own.
- Visit the Research Financial Administration for more information
- Office of General Counsel’s Contract Review and Approval Process
- Northwestern Auxiliary Services – incl. travel services & Travel Policy and Procedures, dining discounts & Northwestern Entertainment Guidelines, and hotel services
- Northwestern University Events Rider – required for all events booked at venues that do not have a Master Agreement with NU that includes requisite Terms & Conditions
- Northwestern University Planning Entertainment & Courtesy information – incl. Travel, Entertainment & Courtesy Policy
- Northwestern University Alcohol and Catered Events Rider – required for all events for graduate and professional students where alcohol will be served. Policy Regarding Alcohol at Off Campus Events for Graduate and Professional Students.